Sales Executive - Revolution Bars - Revolution York
£9.50ph + Bonus and staff privileges
Job title: Sales Executive
Site specific information: Situated in the heart of one of the UK’s most historic cities, Revolution York is a large, contemporary venue in a stunning waterside location looking for its next Sales Executive to work aside the venues Sales Manager in marketing the venue, organising memorable guest celebrations and exceeding pre booked revenue targets.
Downstairs boasts a large main bar with its fantastic dining area and gorgeous views overlooking the river. Through the patio doors, you’ll find our garden terrace, home to our unique outdoor bar area - So our new Sales Executive will have a great office view.
Do you want to join a company that will invest time in you and your development?
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive bar and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for sales executives, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What will you be responsible for?
• The reactive side to sales in our business and supporting the Sales Manager
• Ensuring the delivery of pre-booked revenue targets by up selling at every opportunity
• Ensuring successful and organised co-ordination of all venue bookings, parties and events through supervising a team of hosts
• Appropriate outbound and sales development????
• Warmly meeting and greeting guests on arrival
• Confirming guest reservations and showing them to their tables
• Managing the floor and tables- maximising sales
• Maintaining a high level of communication between the front of house team and kitchen
• Personalise the guest's visit
• Managaging the reservation system
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a role as a sales executive and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Like what you see ? Apply now !