Regional Kitchen Training Manager - Revoultion Bars Group PLC
Salary - £35000 to £39000
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a Regional Kitchen Training Manager to join our Learning and Development Team. Do you have a passion for content creation, training, coaching and developing teams? If so, this is definitely the role for you!
As a Regional Kitchen Training Manager you will be part of a team that creates and delivers our kitchen team development projects across Revolution Bars Group. The role overseas and supports the South, Wales and Belfast. It plays an integral part in the refurbishments and new openings programs across the estate – therefore, this role requires you have a full UK drivers’ licence.
What will you get up to?
- Company Training Initiatives
- Area training initiatives
- Kitchen Manager training and new starter support
- Playing a key role in the refurbishments of existing sites and the future opening of new venues
- Kitchen team training creation, implementation and ongoing reviewing
- Work closely with the Food Development Team to support with menu design and development
- Work with Senior Kitchen Managers (Area Chefs) to support their role and development
- Work closely with the Compliance Team to ensure kitchens standards are met and maintained
- Use Learner Management Systems to create fun and engaging material
What can you Gain by working for us ?
A little bit about us…
A true high street staple across the UK, Revolution Bars Group operates 65+ sites nationwide over 4 unique brands, Revolution, Revolucion De Cuba, Founders & Co and Playhouse. With a strong dedication to expand and grow over the coming years, and an aspiring people strategy committed to your development and ensuring our teams have their say - it’s a very exciting time to join our award-winning family!
Revolution means something different for different people. And something different at different times of the day. It means we’re a lot of things, sometimes all at once, but we’re not afraid of that. In fact, we’d say we own it. From cool cocktails to forward-thinking food, fun drives everything we do. We host unforgettable parties, whatever the occasion, with a little help from our vodka limbo, live performers, masterclasses, confetti cannons, competitions and loads more. We can't wait for you to be a part of it all.
Like what you see? Apply now !