Waiting Staff - Revolution Bars - Revolution Preston
Hourly Rate: £8.00 - £9.75 p/h
Job title: Waiting Staff
Revolution Preston is coming, and we are on the lookout for superstar waiting staff to add to the already amazing team that is coming together, to open the doors on what is going to be Preston’s best premium bar brand.
This brand-new venue, which is currently undergoing over a £1 million investment is situated on Fishergate, in the heart of Preston City Centre. We will see high footfall, in combination with everything we have to offer from bottomless brunch and student nights while also providing the best party in the city! We are looking for food servers at all levels so if you are looking for a new role and be a part of this amazing venues opening, get in touch!
Do you want to join a company that will invest time in you and your development?
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of cocktail connoisseurs and foodies.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive food and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for waiting staff, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a waiting staff position and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!