Chef - Revolution Bars - Revolution Exeter
Hourly Rate: £11.00 - £12.00 p/h
Job title: Kitchen Staff/ Chef
Our new Revolution is opening in Exeter and we are looking for some chefs to join the team!
Sitting on a prominent corner on one of the main pedestrian thoroughfares in Exeter. Linking the High Street the Central and St David’s train stations, and the University of Exeter main student campus - This will be a popular place! We'll be opening up across two floors, and transforming this space, so lots of room for parties and we'll need some great chefs to help us make some memorable experiences and serve up some tasty dishes!
Are you a serious foody? Do you love cooking great food and looking for your next kitchen job?
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of foodies and cocktail connoisseurs.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Fresh menu with lots of opportunity to learn
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for chefs, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a role as a chef and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!