Waiting Staff - Revolution Bars - Revolution Wigan
Hourly Rate: £8.00 - £9.75 p/h
Job title: Waiting Staff
Revolution Bars Group is a nationally recognised award-winning company renowned for its fun and engaged teams that provide a vibrant working environment with a passion for the training and development of its employees and offers a competitive rate of pay, incentives and fantastic employee benefits.
Revolution Bar in Wigan is a 510 capacity, two floor operation venue situated in the heart of the lively town centre with a roof terrace bar and is currently looking to recruit full time food service staff.
This position will be working up to 40 hours per week predominantly early evenings and weekends with competitive rates of pay, Incentives and a share of tips. Experience is preferred however not essential as full training will be given along with the opportunity to progress within the company.
The role involves working in a fast paced environment whilst delivering exceptional customer service, serving food and drinks, taking payments and maintaining high standards at all times.
Do you want to join a company that will invest time in you and your development?
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of cocktail connoisseurs and foodies.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive food and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for waiting staff, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a waiting staff position and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!