Sales & Events Executive - Revolution Bars - Revolution Wilmslow
Hourly Rate: £9.70 p/h + Bonus and staff privileges
We are looking for an outstanding Sales & Events Executive to join the team at our brilliant bar in Wilmslow.
Trading late each night, this business builds into huge Saturday’s each and every week and know how to throw an awesome party! We’re looking for a brilliant Sales & Events Executive to join our team that are hard working, fun and enjoy all things party! The successful candidate will be effective at driving late night bookings, corporate events in to the private hire space and also to keep building on bottomless brunch bookings.
Our Sales & Events executives are our first impression for our guests, whether on the phone when making a booking or greeting them into our venues. We are looking for a gracious and welcoming individual that takes pride in making a great first impression. You'll assist with the first stage of the guest experience, managing enquiries, shaping our website booking experience and creating social media content. You will be a great communicator and play a vital part of the team in making sure booking requirements are handed over to the bar, kitchen and management teams. If you are looking for a Sales & Events executive position and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be!
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive bar and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for sales executives, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a role as a sales executive and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you