Revolution - General Manager
General Manager - Revolution Bars - [[Site Name]]
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + 50% OTE Bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a fantastic General Manager to join the company and help lead the team in one of our Revolution Beaconsfield site.
A beautiful building with on site parking. This site has a real core and key late weekend trade with real opportunity to explore revenue building in some off peak sessions and through food and pre booked sales.
As a General Manager within our business you will be responsible for all the site KPI's and be given personalised development plan. You will have been in a General Manager role for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over 20k and had experiences in a branded bar/food environment. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An effective communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities across multiple brands
- Training and development are tailored to the individual with clear progression at each level
- Access to a suite of employee benefits:
- High street discounts
- Financial support in preferential loans and the ability to draw down on your pay for one off costs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental, physical and financial well being.
- 50% discount for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
- 33 holiday days
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay
Looking for your next General Manager position?
Join the Revolution!