Revolution - Kitchen Manager
Kitchen Manager - Revolution Bars - Revolution Leeds Electric Press
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 + 50% OTE Bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a kitchen manager to oversee a really exciting opportunity in the company.
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Manager who can 'hit the ground running' early in January 2022
As a Kitchen Manager your responsibilities would include ensuring all kitchen operations and activities are carried out in full compliance with the company’s operating standards and procedures, and is in accordance with all legal requirements.
You will also be responsible for ensuring your bar achieves all financial targets, aiding in sales initiatives and ensuring your kitchen achieves brand standards targets. You will also be responsible for making sure that all food safety legislation and documentation is up to date, recruitment of junior chefs and ensuring all kitchen staff are trained in line with company procedure.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An effective communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities across multiple brands
- Training and development are tailored to the individual with clear progression at each level
- Access to a suite of employee benefits:
- Acess to a range of high street discounts
- Financial support in preferential loans and the ability to draw down on your pay for one off costs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental, physical and financial well being.
- 50% discount for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
- 33 holiday days
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay
Join the Revolution!