Bar Support Staff - Revolution Bars - Revolution Glasgow II
£8.36 - £9.65
Bar Support Staff - Bar Staff in Training
Revolution Mitchell Street is looking to hire 6-8 new team members in the entry level role of Bar Support.
The role of Bar Support is to ensure the smooth running of the bars, running stock, fruit and ice, washing glasses and making sure the Customer Area is safe and clean at all times, generally being the glue that holds everything together!
All our Bartenders and Team Leaders join initially as Bar Support, whilst working in this role you will undertake extensive on-line training and come along to at least one practical training session every week.
This is a brilliant opportunity if you have little or no bar experience to train and become an exceptional Bartender.
We are a large late-night city centre bar and finish times can run as late as 4am, so please do consider late night travel home before applying. We have various flexible shift patterns available but staff will be expected to be available over the busy Festive period.
Interview Dates: November 15th– November 22nd held at site.
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of cocktail connoisseurs and foodies.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive bar and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for bar staff, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a bar staff position and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!