Manchester De Cuba - Senior Assistant General Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + OTE 45% in bonuses
We are looking for a passionate and determined Senior Assistant General Manager with big aspirations to help lead Revolucion De Cuba’s flagship site. We’re a commercially strong venue with a 100+ strong team, and we’re looking for a leadership superstar to join an already amazing team. You will have at least 12 months experience as an Assistant General Manager or similar role in a fast paced, high volume food and drink operation and must have a passion for the core of our business, which is of course, PEOPLE!
What we need from you:
• The ability to coach and develop a team of 10+ managers, ranging from team leaders all the way up to junior assistant general managers.
• A passion for delivering fun and memorable experiences for our teams and guests through the management of all live music, DJ’s and entertainment across the week.
• A strong determination to identify weak points within the business and to take the initiative to improve them in the interest of driving the business forward.
• Great communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Living and breathing the company values, with a passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience.
What you’ll get from us:
• A competitive salary of £32,000-£35,000pa with the ability to earn up to 45% of your salary per year in bonuses
• You’ll be joining an expanding company with huge development opportunities across multiple brands
• Training and development, tailored to your individual needs with clear progression at each level
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including a range of high street discounts, financial support, and access to our Employee Assistance Program
• 50% food and drink discount for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• 33 holiday days per year
• Enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay
The Revolucion de Cuba brand is totally unique. Designed around mouth watering food, incredible drinks, live music and loads of salsa, we are dedicated to keeping the heat up long after the sun has gone down and carrying on until it rises again. Our food is a melting pot and fusion of flavours from Spain, Mexico and South America, cooked up in dishes inspired by the backstreet bars of Havana. Our drinks are for lovers of rum, drinkers of cerveza and spirit connoisseurs. We are the cantineros of Cuba, and now you have the chance to be part of the story.
• Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
• Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
• Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow.