Food Service Staff -- Revolution Bars - Revolution Glasgow II
£8.91 - £9.65 (Dependant on Experience)
Front of House Food Service Staff.
Revolution Mitchell Street is on the lookout for Fun and Enthusiastic Experienced Front of House Food Service staff to join our busy team.
We are a large city centre bar serving a brilliant Food Menu from 12 noon - 9pm, 7 days a week with additional corporate and Brunch events. Typically shifts run between 11am and 10pm. We have various flexible shift patterns available but staff will be expected to be available over the busy Festive period. If you are passionate about hospitality and love working with food then we really want to speak to you!
Interview Dates: November 15th– November 22nd at site.
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of cocktail connoisseurs and foodies.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive food and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for waiting staff, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a waiting staff position and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!