Revolution - Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager - Revolution Bars - Revolution Glasgow Mitchell St
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 + up to 50% Bonus
We're looking for a passionate and hospitality focused assistant manager to join our hugely successful team and venue! Experience in throwing an incredible late night party would be a plus, as we're intent on throwing the best Saturday night out in Glasgow and want you to be a part of it! With our values at the heart of everything we do, and a proactive approach to work life balance and welfare, we are dedicated to ensuring a great working environment for all of our team members.
An interest in events and marketing would be a benefit too, as would a great knowledge of local bars and clubs.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An effective communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities across multiple brands
- Training and development are tailored to the individual with clear progression at each level
- Access to a suite of employee benefits:
- A range of high street discounts
- Financial support in preferential loans and the ability to draw down on your pay for one off costs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental, physical and financial well being.
- 50% discount for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
- 33 holiday days
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay
Join the Revolution!