Revolution - Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager - Revolution Bars - Revolution Reading
Salary £27,000 - £28,000 + Bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the team. As an Assistant Manager within our business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan. You will have been in an Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over 15k and had experiences within the food side of the business. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
Revolution Reading is a fantastic venue just down the road from the train station, offering a bit of everything. From busy student nights, brunches & masterclasses, corporate bookings and much more there is plenty to get stuck in to.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An effective communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities across multiple brands
- Training and development are tailored to the individual with clear progression at each level
- Access to a suite of employee benefits:
- A range of high street discounts
- Financial support in preferential loans and the ability to draw down on your pay for one off costs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental, physical and financial well being.
- 50% discount for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
- 33 holiday days
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay
Join the Revolution!