Infrastructure Manager - 12 month contract
Infrastructure Manager – 12 month fixed term contract
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We looking for an Infrastructure manager to join our IT department for a 12-month contract. The role will be responsible for delivering a series of IT projects, largely based around Microsoft products, including O365 migrations (inc Teams Telephony), Sharepoint setup, server consolidation, server/domain upgrades and Azure migration. Take responsibility for the company server/network infrastructure with support from 3rd parties.. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in a Microsoft infrastructure environment with good network experience. You’ll have great people skills and be confident in your own ability to build relationships with Managed Service Providers. You’ll also be confident in facing new challenges with a genuine ‘can do’ attitude.
Travel may be required although this is primarily an office based/working from home role.
- Proactive delivery of a series of projects to deadlines
- Oversee the smooth running of the Company network and server infrastructure with support from 3rd parties
- Supplier management
- 3rd line and VIP user support
- Overseeing connectivity/network/WiFi needs for new Site installations and refurbs
- Build strong relationships and trust with Key Stakeholders and senior managers .
- Supporting The SDM/Software Development Team on company initiatives.
- Representing the IT Dept in non-technical business initiatives.
Required skills/ experience:
- 3+ Years commercial experience administering the Office365 suite, including Teams telephony and Sharepoint setup/support.
- Supplier Management & Project Management.
- Strong support background in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Microsoft Windows server and Azure.
- Good understanding of Networking, WiFi and connectivity.
- Proven track record in commercial project delivery without supervision.
- Communication, relationship building, organisation, initiative, results driven, working to deadlines.
- Office 365
- Teams Telephony
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Windows
- Salary - £40 - £45k, depending on experience
- Remote based with occasional travel to Ashton-Under-Lyne
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- 50% Staff Discount
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. Currently made up of over 60 sites nationwide this is a very exciting time to join our award winning company.