Bar Support Staff - Revolution Bars - Revolution Glasgow II
£7.50 - £8.91
Job title: Bar Support Staff
Revolution Mitchell Street are looking to hire additional Bar Suport Staff.
The Support Team role is crucial to the smooth running of the shift and although perhaps more behind the scenes, it is one of the most important roles in our business.
The role of the Bar Support is to ensure that our Bartenders have everything they need during service and to keep everything running smoothly: collect and clean glasses, stock up and prep garnishes, run stock and ice and ensure the customer and service areas are clean and tidy (cleaning up spills and broken glass).
All our bartenders work as a bar support before moving up the ladder. It’s a great position for learning the ins and outs of bartending and customer service before being put in a customer-facing role
Shifts are predominately evenings and weekends plus day shifts for deliveries and weekend prep shifts. Weekend finishes can be as late as 4am so please bear this in mind before applying.
No experience nesessary, just a positive attitude and a good work ethic.
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of cocktail connoisseurs and foodies.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for bar staff, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a position in hospitality and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!