Bar Staff- Revolution Bars - Revolution Nottingham Cornerhouse
£7.50 - £8.91
Job title: Bar Staff
At Revolution Nottingham Cornerhouse we are looking to expand our team. If you are driven by hospitality, fun and a passion for working to high standards... we want you! We are looking for enthusiastic, hard working and motivated bar staff who are keen to progress through the ranks to join our team on a full or part time basis. Being able to work weekends is an absolute must, as well as availability for events throughout the week. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as bar staff, or previous experience in a high volume customer facing role. Full training will be provided around the needs of the successful applicant.
Do you want to join a company that will invest time in you and your development?
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of cocktail connoisseurs and foodies.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive bar and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for bar staff, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a bar staff position and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!