Brand Marketing Executive
Brand Marketing Executive - Revolution Bars Group
£25,000 - £27,000 + bonus and benefits.
Revolution Bar Group are looking for a creative and energetic Brand Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. This is an exciting prospect to join Revolution Bars Group PLC, a premium bar operator who are in growth & continually expanding.
To support the Revolution Marketing Manager in delivery of the marketing plan for the business, delivering incremental revenue to the business. This includes but is not limited to campaign planning and creation, deployment and measurement across a range of marketing tools, ensuring all are delivered on-time and to-budget.
We offer a benefits package which includes an excellent salary, bonus scheme, 50% discount on food and drink, pension scheme and a minimum of 25 days’ annual leave. You'll also have access to a suite of high street discounts and to our Employee Assistant Program for mental, physcial and financial support.
- Supporting the Brand Marketing Manager with overall project delivery
- Work with the digital team to deploy any relevant activity
- Managing your own projects from start to finish, ensuring they are on-time, on-budget and to-brief
- Ensuring campaigns engage current customers, generate new customer footfall and increase overall spend, in line with the business objectives.
- Ensure the effective implementation of marketing campaigns including the placement of POS and site staff briefings, ranging from new menus to event-based marketing
- Organise a variety of sales and marketing activity including email campaigns, direct mail, sales promotions and special offers
- Manage all internal and external collateral from design and print to delivery and stock management
- Analyse and report on a variety of options, activities and outcomes including campaign results for inclusion in board reports and marketing meetings
Skills / Experience:
- An Excellent communicator
- A collaborative approach
- An experienced Marketing Executive, Circa 2 years’ experience in a Marketing Executive or similar role
- Ideally you will have marketing experience in the hospitality, retail or leisure industry with a strong operational understanding
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. Currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide this is a very exciting time to join our award winning company.