Revolution - Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager - Revolution Bars - Revolution York
Salary £26,000 + Bonus + Relocation Package available
Our venue is HUGE! Situated directly on the River and made up of 4 bars set over 2 floors along with a massive outdoor area this is not a site for the faint hearted! We are an all day venue, trading late and operating 7 days a week. We are looking for a manager that has a passion for creating memorable experiences, is highly creative and absolutely loves smashing targets! As an Assistant Manager within our business you will be given full training and a personalised development plan to help you make the best start. The successful candidate will be big on brand standards and motivating a big team! Ideally, you would have contolled sales volumes of over 20k per week, have had exposure to the late night scene and have experience in a similiar role.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An effective communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities across multiple brands
- Training and development are tailored to the individual with clear progression at each level
- Access to a suite of employee benefits:
- High street discounts
- Financial support in preferential loans and the ability to draw down on your pay for one off costs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental, physical and financial well being.
- 50% discount for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
- 33 holiday days
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay
Join the Revolution!