Kitchen Training Manager
Kitchen Training Manager - Field based role
Salary £38,500 plus company benefifts
We are recruiting a Regional Kitchen Training Manager, to join the Learning and Development Team!
In this role you will be shaping the future of our kitchen teams across both of our brands. The role will be Field Based - with an expectation of travel as and when the role requires.
In summary you will be working across the following areas:
- Maintaining and updating the Kitchen Career Path
- Designing and delivering company Training Initiatives
- Supporting the Kitchen Apprenticeship programmes
- Playing a key role in the invigoration of existing sites and the future opening of new venues
- Kitchen team training creation, implementation and ongoing reviewing.
- On-boarding and integration of new KMs
- Delivering aspects of the Kitchen Manager Skills Development programme
- Supporting Area Chef development
- A good working understanding of kitchen set ups, flow and design.
- A passion for learning and development of kitchen teams.
- Creative Experience in designing and delivering training content - you will be need to quickly get comfortable presenting both face-to-face and online if you aren't already doing this as part of your day job.
- Skilled communication both verbally and in writing
- A good working knowledge of our LMS platforms (Flow) is a must as your will be working with our providers to keep this up to date and relevant, whilst also making sure our Training Scores stay ahead of the competition.
- A creative edge and a good grasp of how to implement new ideas into our teams.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 60 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
Why work for Revolution Bars Group
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- Training and development is tailored to the individual
- Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
- A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
Join the Revolution!