Procurement Manager - Drink
Procurement Manager – Drinks
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 plus £5,400 car allowance
To identify and source product and services consistent with the agreed brand strategies that excite and inspire customers whilst minimising the cost of procurement and driving excellent value for both customers and the Group. Working with heads of department and other senior managers to minimise the cost of other business supplies and services. Innovation, sustainability, business efficiency and profitability should underpin every initiative and every decision.
Reporting directly to the Head of Food + Commercial, core responsibilities include:
- Ensuring there is a clear brief agreed with the Marketing and Sales Director translating the brand strategies into product requirements that meet the needs of the target customer
- Having a clear understanding of the market and the range of products that resonate with the target customer
- Identifying how the Group’s brands can build strategic alliances with key suppliers to develop and retail new, innovative and great value products for the target customer
- Ensuring that the route to market for resale products sensibly balances cost minimisation and maximum availability
- Run tender processes for product supply contracts and negotiate the best value agreements; taking account of listing fees, advertising, marketing support and cost price
- Take responsibility for tracking contractual obligations, liaising with the Marketing/ Ops teams to ensure they are executed as per contracts and enable the full realisation of funds available.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance procurement practices across the business and to align organisational practices for effectiveness and consistency
- Taking responsibility for realising and delivering cost savings and working with management and all stakeholders to deliver better value for money and better quality service provision
- Driving the Group’s sustainability agenda by ensuring that sustainability and social and corporate responsibility are properly considered in the award of any contract
- Executing end to end procurement processes, including data collection, contract document preparation, negotiation, and ongoing relationship and contract management
- Planning contingency arrangements in the event that supplies of key products are disrupted so that the business does not suffer loss
- Keeping the Head of Food + Commercial appraised of buying risks and opportunities as they arise or are anticipated
- Proactively work with the operational team to improve supplier support and problem solving with technical services provision
- Support other procurement managers and processes when necessary
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 60 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
Why work for Revolution Bars Group
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- Training and development is tailored to the individual
- Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
- A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and Las Vegas!
Join the Revolution!