Marketing Assistant - Revolution Bars Group - Support Centre
Salary £21,000 + Additional benefits
Revolution Bars Group are looking for an energetic and super organised Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing team. This is an exciting prospect to join Revolution Bars Group PLC, a premium bar operator who are in growth & continually expanding. This role will work across the Revolution Bars and Revolucion De Cuba brands.
This is a very fast paced role that is responsible for supporting the Revolution Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive in delivery of the marketing plan for the business, delivering incremental revenue to the business. Our Marketing Assistant will be supporting the marketing team on a day to day basis, be the friendly support person between our bars and the support centre and the first point of contact for managing any requests from our teams and our customers (via the marketing inbox). This role is pivotal to ensuring our marketing campaigns are a success particularly in regards to customer communications and ensuring our printed materials and POS in bars plus online communications are all up to date.
Why work for us?
- Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme.
- A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK.
- Regular development meetings.
- 25 days holiday not including bank holidays.
- Work on multiple brands.
- Working with friends in a fun environment.
What you'll be doing
- A key project is around implementing a new printing system for our sites to use, experience of project management or implementing systems would be beneficial.
- Ensure all internal and external communications are timely, friendly and correct.
- Upload materials to the intranet
- Manage website updates, including but not limited to menu copy changes
- Proof-read copy
- To assist with collating information for internal and external communication
- Support the Marketing Managers in analysing and compiling campaign reports
- Ensure the effective implementation of marketing campaigns including the placement of POS and site staff briefings, ranging from new menus to event-based marketing
- Manage all internal and external collateral from design and print to delivery and stock management
- Managing and working within budget requirements, ensuring all budget is accurately forecasted and accounted for
- Work closely with marketing agencies including creative, print and digital
- Not essential but either has had experience around email marketing or a willingness to learn how to do this
What we need
- An Excellent communicator, detail orientated with good writing skills
- Can use their initiative, learns quickly and has confidence to drive a project forward.
- Organisational and project planning skills that are second to non
- A collaborative and friendly approach
- Works well under pressure, keeps calm and can prioritise
- Has experience of a very busy administration role
- Ideally (but not essential) you will have marketing experience in the hospitality, retail or leisure industry with a strong multi-site operational understanding
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
Typical Working Week:
Working days: Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
2 days off per week
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. Currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide this is a very exciting time to join our award winning company.