Sales Manager - Revolution Leadenhall
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and company benefits
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Manager to join the team at Revolution Leadenhall – one of Revolution Bars Group’s flagship venues in the heart of the City of London, spread across multiple floors and private rooms full of sophisticated character, with a busy day and night trade.
The perfect fit for this role would be a candidate who has previous experience working in this area and is accustomed to high volume, fast paced sales and dealing with corporate clients. A sales person that is proactive in generating new business and who is able to successfully sell our fantastic spaces for pre-booked corporate events, parties and consumer-led activities would thrive at Revolution Leadenhall.
As a superstar Sales Manager, you’ll be an avid networker and the ultimate sales driver, passionate about creating exceptional experiences for and building strong relationships with all types of Revolution customer.
Your key responsibilities will be to ensure that you are:
· alongside the General Manager and with your team of Sales Executives, always working toward reaching your monthly pre-booked revenue targets which result in overall revenue profit and are planning the pre-booked sales driving activity 6 months ahead
· maintaining the highest conversion of all incoming booking and event enquiries
· proactively building a vast database of key clients and corporate businesses who will become the core of your pre-booked revenue stream
· keeping all of your venue’s digital and social media channels up to date, with strategic social activity plans that drive both following and reach
· at the top of Revolution Bars Group’s key sales initiatives or projects, relevant and specific to your venue
· consistently using own initiative to come up with creative sales generating ideas that fit within the Revolution brand and driving a calendar of local events
Every sales person at Revolution Bars Group is a hugely important part of the success of our national business and are the face of our venues, always providing the great Revolution welcome from the first point of contact. With great development and training, this role gives you the opportunity to start a really exciting career here at revolution Bars Group.
What’s in it for you?
Fabulous progression route and development opportunities within a national company
50% off food and drink at all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars
Regular sales incentives and competitions
Epic company events and team socials
A company culture that welcomes creativity and collaboration
A very good reason to get out of bed in the morning!
Candidates should note that this is not always a 9-5 position and that you might be required to work some evenings and weekends, especially across busy seasonal periods.
Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution and Revolucion De Cuba bar brands. We are currently made up of 60+ venues nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company!