Bar Staff - Revolution York
£7.50 - £8.91
Job title: Bar Staff
Situated in the heart of one of the UKs most historic cities, Revolution York is a large, contemporary venue in a stunning waterside location. We are recruiting for both full and part time bar staff to work in one of 4 beautiful bars set across 2 floors! On top of this we have one of the largest outside seated area's in York for our customers to enjoy great food and drinks out in the sun.
We pride ourselves on throwing the best parties in the city so are looking for bar staff with big personalities! On top of this we have one of the largest outside seated area's in York for our customers to enjoy great food and drinks out in the sun! Creating fun memorable experiences with our team and guests is our main aim and we are looking for the right candidates to join the fun and take us to the next level in delivering this.
Do you want to join a company that will invest time in you and your development?
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of cocktail connoisseurs and foodies.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive bar and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for bar staff, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a bar staff position and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!