Sales Manager - Revolution Southampton
Salary £24,000 to £28,000 + Bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a really outstanding Sales Manager to join the business. We are looking for a Sales Manager that is really proactive in attracting new business and is able to sell the fantastic space and facilities we have on offer.
Our 500 capacity venue is spread across 3 floors including our main room that is the home of our weekend brunches, our clubroom that is a great event space to hire out and our Sky Bar that when the sun is shining is the only place to be in Southampton. There are 3 seperate bars which is great for private hires and great bookable areas for Christmas.
As a Sales Manager, your role will be to develop strategic business engagement and improvement initiatives for Revolution Bars Group. You will be responsible for developing sales, target setting, building and maintaining key customer and client relationships engaging in short, medium and long term business planning.
You will be tasked with negotiating and closing business deals through active selling and networking, while keeping an up to date extensive knowledge of current market conditions, events and business opportunities, optimising profitability. You are expected to work alongside the sites management team to ensure you maintain clear communication at all times, that site specific operational plans are followed and that manager expectations are met. With great development and training this role gives you the opportunity to start a really exciting career here at revolution Bars Group.
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Manager to join the team at Revolution Southampton – a beautiful venue, spread across three floors, boasting a highly sought-after rooftop terrace.
The perfect fit for this role would be a sales person that is proactive in generating new business and who is able to successfully sell our fantastic spaces for pre-booked corporate events, parties, consumer-led activities and student bookings.
As a superstar Sales Manager, you’ll be an avid networker and the ultimate sales driver, passionate about creating exceptional experiences for and building strong relationships with all types of Revolution customer.
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
Your key responsibilities will be to ensure that you are:
· Alongside the General Manager, always working toward reaching your monthly pre-booked revenue targets which result in overall revenue profit and are planning the pre-booked sales driving activity 6 months ahead
· maintaining the highest conversion of all incoming booking and event enquiries while treating and valuing every Revolution customer with the same level of incredible customer service
· proactively building a vast database of key clients and corporate businesses who will become the core of your pre-booked revenue stream
· keeping all of your venue’s digital and social media channels up to date, with strategic social activity plans that drive both following and reach
· at the top of Revolution Bars Group’s key sales initiatives or projects, relevant and specific to your venue
· consistently using own initiative to come up with creative sales generating ideas that fit within the Revolution brand and driving a calendar of local events
Every sales person at Revolution Bars Group is a hugely important part of the success of our national business and are the face of our venues, always providing the great Revolution welcome from the first point of contact. With great development and training, this role gives you the opportunity to start a really exciting career here at revolution Bars Group.
Join the Revolution!