Sales Executive - Revolution Durham
Situated right by the river Wear, this is a beautiful bar that directly overlooks the stunning Durham cathedral and we are now looking to add to our growing team.. Our Durham bar is spread over two floors with an outside area which allows for our guests to enjoy amazing food and drinks whilst enjoying the sun.
Job title: Sales Executive
Site specific information: Our venue attracts everyone from locals, students, tourists and corporate companies and we have something to offer to everyone.
Do you want to join a company that will invest time in you and your development?
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Extensive bar and cocktail training
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for sales coordinators, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What will you be responsible for?
• The reactive side to sales in our business
• Identifying new corporate sales opportunities
• Ensuring the delivery of pre-booked revenue targets by up selling at every opportunity
• Ensuring successful and organised co-ordination of all venue bookings, parties and events
• Identifying new customers and attracting them to the business with all the tools provided
• Appropriate outbound and cold calling sales development
• Management of our database using current data and growing new contacts
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a role as a sales coordinator and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you