Kitchen Supervisor - Revolution Beaconsfield
Job title: Kitchen Supervisor
We are looking for a Kitchen Supervisor who has a proven track record in maintaining standards, training their teams and bags of ambition. You will be instrumental in leading this large team and delivering an amazing customer experience. You will need experience in branded food operations and be able to maintain the highest of standards. Revolution Beaconsfield is a hot spot site boasting two large outside areas with an indoor restaurant area, the town has a historic market old town with a newer up and coming new town. Situtated near junction four of the M40, Beaconsfield is the ideal commuters Town with rail networks a stones throw from the venue. Averaging a full days trading session over; brunch, lunch and dinner, we are looking for a standards and sales driven Supervisor to push this site further.
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of foodies and cocktail connoisseurs.
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Fresh menu with lots of opportunity to learn
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for chefs, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a role as a chef and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 60 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
Join the Revolution!