Sales Manager - Revolution Bristol
Salary £24,000 to £26,000 + Bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a really outstanding Sales Manager to join the business. We are looking for a Sales Manager that is really proactive in attracting new business and is able to sell the fantastic space and facilities we have on offer.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Manager to join the team at Revolution Bristol – a venue set in the beautiful building of the Old Fish Market on St Nicholas street with a gorgeous Mezzanine level overlooking the main bar, which is busy throughout the year with events and bookings and is every Sales Manager’s dream!
The perfect fit for this role would be a sales person that is proactive in generating new business and who is able to successfully sell our fantastic spaces for pre-booked corporate events, parties, consumer-led activities and student bookings.
As a superstar Sales Manager, you’ll be an avid networker and the ultimate sales driver, passionate about creating exceptional experiences for all types of Revolution customer.
Pre-pandemic pre-booked event revenue generated by the sales team at Revolution Bristol averaged at around £350K annually, so the ideal candidate would be an existing Sales Manager experienced in landing high volume sales and building strong relationships, ready to take this venue’s success one step further.
Your key responsibilities will be to ensure that you are:
· always working toward reaching your monthly pre-booked revenue targets and are planning the pre-booked sales driving activity 6 months ahead
· maintaining the highest conversion of all incoming booking and event enquiries while treating and valuing every Revolution customer with the same level of incredible customer service
· proactively building a vast database of key clients and corporate businesses who will become the core of your pre-booked revenue stream
· keeping all of your venue’s digital and social media channels up to date, with strategised social activity plans
· at the top of Revolution Bars Group’s key sales initiatives or projects, relevant and specific to your venue
· consistently using own initiative to come up with creative sales generating ideas that fit within the Revolution brand]]
As a Sales Manager, your role will be to develop strategic business engagement and improvement initiatives for Revolution Bars Group. You will be responsible for developing sales, target setting, building and maintaining key customer and client relationships engaging in short, medium and long term business planning.
You will be tasked with negotiating and closing business deals through active selling and networking, while keeping an up to date extensive knowledge of current market conditions, events and business opportunities, optimising profitability. You are expected to work alongside the sites management team to ensure you maintain clear communication at all times, that site specific operational plans are followed and that manager expectations are met. With great development and training this role gives you the opportunity to start a really exciting career here at revolution Bars Group.
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
Join the Revolution!