Chef - Revolution Bars - Revolution Manchester Parsonage Gardens
£7.50 - £8.91
Job title: Kitchen Staff/ Chef
The successful candidates must be flexible with working hours and be able and willing to work weekends. Branded background as a chef, with knowledge of specifications is preferable, but full training will be provided. The individuals must be extremely dedicated, work well under pressure and have great a team player personality.
Parsonage Gardens is a beautiful bar with growing food business which Mike and his team would love to keep pushing from strength to strength.
If you think you are a motivated, hard-working chef and would like to be a part of our team, please apply here!
Are you a serious foody? Do you love cooking great food and looking for your next kitchen job?
Why work for us?
It’s our people that make the party – one massive family of foodies and cocktail connoisseurs.
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. It is a very exciting time to join our award winning company and we can offer you:
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Access to a suite of employee benefits, including high street discounts, financial support and our Employee Assistance Programme
• A 50% discount card for use in all Revolution and Revolucion de Cuba bars across the UK
• Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
• Regular development meetings and opportunities to progress including our management academy
• Fresh menu with lots of opportunity to learn
• Working with friends in a fun environment
With a bespoke training program in place for chefs, proven internal development and a range of company and site incentives, Revolution Bars Group has long been regarded as a great company to work for.
What are we looking for?
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
• Knowledge and experience in hospitality or sales is preferred, but not essential as regular training is provided
If you are looking for a role as a chef and want to be a part of a winning team where you can develop your career as well as learn and hone new skills, Revolution is exactly where you need to be.
Help us write our next chapter and get involved - because it wouldn’t be a party without you!