Head of Growth and Digital
Head of Growth and Digital – £55,000 per annum - car/allowance - company benefits
We are evolving our central Sales and Marketing teams into a more dynamic and integrated team, putting our guest at the heart of everything we do. This new role is responsible for building and developing the growth and acquisition strategy for Revolution Bars Group, encompassing all things digital from brand building to improving guest experience, generating leads and converting them into revenue. Thinking like a futurist, building a stand-out strategy and be involved in its implementation to begin with, and as you grow and prove the concept, so will your team.
You will work closely with the central sales and brand teams to translate their campaign requirements, as well as the local sites, to build digitally-led campaigns, constantly driving improvement across all channels from social and website, to app and e-commerce, meeting campaign targets. You will be the king of data and queen of conversion, understanding the digital landscape better than anyone else and harbouring a relentless curiosity to improving all that we do across the digital space. Your guiding metrics will be shared amongst the team and include NPS, Revenue, Retention, Conversion and Lead Generation.
You will need proven experience at Head of Growth, Head of Acquisition or Head of Digital level with experience in performance marketing within a consumer facing business. You are expected to work a 5 day working week (Monday to Friday). The nature of the business means that there may be occasions where you are expected to work evenings and weekends. This will depend upon the demand on the role and the calendar events that are occurring. Working patterns are flexible.
- Develop and implement a digital strategy for top-of-funnel growth and movement though the funnel to guest consideration, including but not limited to digital, acquisition and retention channels for all brands within the Revolution Bars Group portfolio in line with business objectives
- Management and optimisation of website, SEO, paid digital, social, apps, email, paid social, data points and e-commerce platforms
- Establish our digital identity for both brands, enabling a strong tone of voice that resonates with the target market and utilise trends
- Build and lead a growth marketing team
- Manage the digital campaigns within the agreed digital budget
- Close management of multiple agencies including but not limited to social, digital and affiliate, driving best value
- Support, educate and inspire the wider business across social and digital
- Working with the Head of Brand Marketing, ensure guest insight and brand strategies are fully integrated with growth experiments
- Understand customer psychology, motivations and behaviours to enable high performing conversion
- Work with the commercial function to drive continual revenue optimisation through digital activity
- Ruthlessly prioritise where time, effort and money are spent to generate the best outcomes across digital, customer and commercials
- Work closely with Head of Brand Marketing, Brand Operations Directors, Head of Sales, Commercial, IT and the Business Development team to implement the digital elements of brand campaigns, improve the guest journey, overall digital experience and product & service propositions
- Support the Head of Brand Marketing and Brand Marketing team in creating and delivering data-driven performance insight to inform decisions around always-on and one-off (often re-active) campaigns, constantly working to improve ROI for each
- Support Head of Brand Marketing with supplier brand activity
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities against agreed KPIs and make recommendations to stakeholders in-line with business objectives and priorities.
- Ensure close collaboration with local teams to ensure hyperlocal digital activity
We offer a benefits package which includes an excellent salary, bonus scheme, car allowance, the opportunity to work remotely, 50% discount on food and drink, pension scheme and a minimum of 25 days annual leave.
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. Currently made up of over 65 sites nationwide this is a very exciting time to join our award winning company.