Revolution Bars - Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager - Revolution Bars - Revolution NUL
Salary £20,000 - £24,000 + Bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the team. As an Assistant Manager within our business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan. You will have been in an Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over 15k and had experiences within the food side of the business. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
[[Insert site specific detail here]]
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Fun, Ambition, Integrity, Recognition
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An effective communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- Training and development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and Las Vegas!
Join the Revolution!