Last updated 27/07/20
We are delighted to announced that we re-opened a small number of our bars on Monday 6th July in line with Government. The feedback from these initials openings has been fantastic from both the teams and the customers. This is really encouraging news as we are now in position to continue our opening process.
The following 10 Revolution sites, as of 27th July are all up and running: Bristol, Albert Dock (Liverpool), Huddersfield, Brighton, Durham, Clapham Junction, Cambridge, York, Southampton and Nottingham Cornerhouse.
The following 8 Revolucion de Cuba sites, as of 27th July are all up and running: Derby, Manchester, Belfast, Aberdeen, Newcastle-U-Tyne, Birmingham, Leeds and Norwich
We are delighted to be opening again, the safety of our guests and teams is our top priority, and we have been working hard behind the scenes over the last few months to find ways to be able to get the party started again in the safest way possible.
To make sure this is the case, we’ve created our team and guest charters, our commitments to ensure everyone’s safety:
Our Team Charter
What we’re doing to take good care of our teams:
- RBG will keep up to date with current government advice to be COVID secure
- Team Members will receive health screening prior to returning to work and ahead of every shift.
- Where possible team members will work in ‘family’ units with start times and breaks staggered to promote physical distancing .
- Handles & touch points will be cleaned at regular intervals with subtle prompts throughout shifts.
- Team members are required to wash their hands frequently using soap and water. Hand sanitising stations are provided for use through the premises.
- We will take pride in our back of house areas & team toilets and they will be professionally cleaned daily.
- Risk assessment, policy and signage will be on display helping team members stay safe.
- Daily briefings will be conducted to ensure all team members are prepared and aware of their duties for the session.
- Work areas and stations will be fully prepared to minimise contact with others and ensure maximum efficiency.
Our Guest Charter
What we’re doing to take good care of you:
- Our bars are part of the ‘We’re Good To Go’ accreditation scheme
- We have an increased cleaning regime in place
- Hand sanitiser stations available – please use them!
- Our team are trained and health-screened on returning to work
- Our team wash/sanitise their hands frequently
- We’ve restricted our capacity
- Tables are spaced further apart, and screens installed where required
- Floor markings and directional signage to help you go with the flow
- Order and Pay at table available using your mobile
- We’ve gone cashless, and encourage contactless payment
What we’re asking of you in return:
- Please stay away if you have any COVID symptoms
- Support us with NHS Track & Trace requirements
- Respect the current physical distancing and personal hygiene guidelines
- Remain seated wherever possible, if you do need to order at the bar send one of your crew to get the round in!
- Please respect our teams, if you have any questions please ask; we’re here to help.
Booking with us:
We are also asking guests to ensure that any booking they place with us adheres to the most up to date Government guidelines at the time of booking. We appreciate these may change for future bookings, and we will be constantly reviewing these as we move closer to the booking date, however currently any booking in the immediate future, and until they change, are subject to the following Government guidance:
“Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (including support bubbles). It is against the law to gather in groups of more than 30 people, except for the limited circumstances as set out in law” – Last updated 29th June 2020.
We also understand you may have some questions; you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions here. Alternatively if you have an upcoming or postponed booking with us we will be in touch shortly, or you can sign up via the booking page to find out when your local bar is opening.
Please remember at this time not everyone will feel comfortable socialising right away, although we can’t wait to welcome you back into our venues and help you celebrate and have fun once again please take time some time to check in on your friends.
There are several places you can get help, it’s important to talk.
Mind 0300 123 3393.
Anxiety UK 03444 775 774
Samaritans 116 123