So you want a piece of the party? Choose the area you're interested in from the list below, and we'll try and find the role that's right for you.
Business Development Manager- Revolution Bars - Revolution Glasgow II
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 + bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a really outstanding Business Development Manager to join the business. The first position of its kind within the brand.
Glasgow Mitchell Street is soon to become our biggest venue in the estate, a flagship site, transforming the ‘Tunnel’ nightclub into a two-floor operation like you’ve never seen it before.
With a vast space offering everything from corporate meetings during the day, to private booths for late-night, there’s a little something for everyone.
As Business Development Manager you'll be self-motivated and driven to smash your targets.
You will enjoy being proactive, networking, developing leads, researching new channels to increase pre-booked revenue.
You will be confident in both a one to one and group setting, able to promote the business and build report with new clients, both on and off site.
You need to be creative and have able to deal with a variety of customers and clients.
Ideally, you’ll be working in a similar hospitality role, and be familiar with the corporate market within Glasgow and the who’s who of the city.
This is a big job and for the right person offers huge potential for future development.
• Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
• Vision: to be the world's best loved bar brands
• Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 60 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
• Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
• Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
• Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
• A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
• An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
• Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group…?
• ‘Sunday Times’ top 100 companies to work for – 9 years running
• Best Employer Finalist 2015
• Expanding company with huge development opportunities
• Training and Development is tailored to the individual
• Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and Las Vegas!
To apply for this position please click the Apply Now button below
Join the Revolution!