Corporate Sales Executive
Salary £24,000 plus benefits
Revolution Bars Group are looking for an outstanding Corporate Sales Executive to join the business, based in London. The role is responsible for developing business relationships with direct corporate businesses to drive pre booked business into Revolution Bars Group. This role requires a self-motivated individual with great vision to create the strategy as well as having excellent communication and organisation skills. They should have experience in the complexity involved in delivering large corporate bookings.
- Managing bookings, holds, call-backs & event details on Party Pro
- Dealing with/sending proposals to Direct corporate event enquiries & Corporate Agency enquiries
- Managing portal website listings - both enquiries & the listings
- Creating event docs such as contracts, invoices & Itinerary’s
- Manage daily admin
- Managing the event details including finalising event requirements, pre orders & payments
- Manage payments including client, agency & portal
- Book event entertainment/event theming
- Assisting with events - client liaising/hosting the event, assisting set-up, decorations, turning rooms etc.
- Sales assistant or Manager with experience in sales & event management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Highly organised, problem solver & good communicator
- Previous experience working within bars/restaurants/hotels/events agency
- Comfortable dealing with clients of all seniority levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Hands-on approach to the role when required
- Full time position
- Standard Hours; 9am-6pm (times will vary especially at peak times of the year to accommodate evening events & late meetings/site visits)
- London/field based role predominantly based in The City, some days working from home & travel required to all venue around London
- Start date ASAP
- Purpose: We create fun and memorable experiences with our teams and our guests
- Vision: The place where everyone wants to be
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
The Revolution Bar Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars & Revolucion De Cuba Bars. Currently made up of over 70 sites nationwide this is a very exciting time to join our award winning company.
Why work for the Revolution Bars Group?
- Excellent company benefits
- Fantastic working environment and culture
- Exceptional career progression opportunity
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 50% food and drink discount card
Join the Revolution!